Ask a Lawyer Day
Have a legal question? Come and ask members of the Hendricks County Bar Association at a local library for free. Attorneys from the Hendricks County Bar Association volunteer their time to sit down and answer your basic legal questions. Patrons are assisted on a first-come first-serve basis. The Bar Association will sponsor this free program again on Martin Luther King Day 2016 at the Brownsburg Public Library, 450 S. Jefferson St., Brownsburg, IN 46112 from 3pm-7pm.
- Quarterly Meeting — June 24, 2016
- Introduction to Collaborative Practice Seminar — August 11 & 12, 2016
- 2016 Ask a Lawyer
- HCBA 2015 Christmas Party
- Quarterly Meeting — NEW DATE — September 25th, 2015
- Notice of Proposed Additions to Local Rules
- Hendricks County Bar Association Bench Bar – November 14, 2014
- Quarterly Meeting – September 13, 2013 at Noon.
- Welcome to Hendricks County’s new magistrates, Joe Manning and Tammy Somers
- Comment period for proposed Caseload Allocation Plan, Local Rules